We are happy to announce we are now hiring for a part time intern.
Ideal requirements include:
- Strong attention to detail, a quick learner and self-starter.
- Ability to work accurately, quickly and efficiently.
- Professional, dependable, trustworthy and accountable.
- Friendly, outgoing and passionate to deliver a quality experience to our clients.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Experience in photography
- Interest in art, interior design, and/or creative industry preferred. Entry level position and previous experience in this industry not necessarily required.
Tasks may include but not limited to:
- Designing marketing material
- General branding and website design
- Photographing art
- Designing and sending promotional emails
- Social Media responsibilities
- Contact and coordination with stores and galleries
- Packaging orders and preparing items for shipment.
- Running errands: picking up supplies, shipping orders, delivering items locally to clients, dropping art at stores and galleries.
- Basic correspondence and light admin work.
- Occasional photo shoot event set up or installation attendance.
Please be aware this is NOT a studio production position. Experience with painting, etc. is certainly welcomed but absolutely not required or necessary.
This is a part time position with 8-10 anticipated hours per week (more or less). Hours may vary each week and season depending on workload. Currently there is not a plan to extend this position to full time, but there is always a possibility this can change. This is a paid hourly position starting at $12/hour. Hours can vary and will be agreed upon together but must fall between M-F, 8am-5pm range. Must be comfortable working from an in home studio in Baton Rouge. Local candidates only.
If you are interested in applying please email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your resume, portfolio, brief cover letter, and schedule/availbility for M-F timeframe. Deadline to apply July 1, 2018.